Assam’s Transport minister Chandramohan Patwari met the officials of All Assam Motor Transport Association at the Assam Administrative Authority Law College in Khanapara today to discuss the various demands raised by the association. But Pradeep Das, General Secretary of all Assam Motor Transport Union claimed that the discussion had failed.
“The talks with our minister failed. We will continue our indefinite chakka bandh program.” This is how Pradeep Das said in an interview.
Chandramohan Patwari announces that there will be no increase in transport fares for any reason. The government will take steps to transport 100 per cent of passengers in vehicles. The divisional minister asked All Assam Motor Transport Association for a 7-day deadline. But minister Chandramohan Patwari refused to make a written promise which results to continue Indefinite Chakka Bandh.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation