Dr. Samujjal Kumar Bhattacharya will take retire from AASU. Samujjal Kumar Bhattacharya about his retirement disclosed this on Sunday. Samujjal Kumar Bhattacharya was undertreatment at home for the past several days after he was unwell. He attended the Guwahati Students’ Assembly session and informed about this to the journalist.
Samujjal Kumar Bhattacharya also told reporters that AASU is a struggling being. AASU means a continuous struggle journey. So people want us to always remain apolitical. and AASU also should maintain its apolitical character.
“I am a senior official at AASU. So as a senior I am ‘Neelkantha’ and I am going to take everyone together and I will continue to take everyone together in the coming days. I want to tell the lakhs of members of AASU that I will continue to serve for AASU till my last breath. I have also said at the Moran AASU Session that I will retire from AASU and I will retire at the Dulyajan session.” Samujjal Kumar Bhattacharya also made it clear to the journalist.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho