MLA Pabindra Nath Deka resigns from Assam Gana Parishad. The resignation letter is sent to President Atul Bora. Pabindra Nath Deka is sidelined by the party just because of he is opposing the Citizenship Amendment Act.
Pabindra Deka says ” Regionalism is not safe in the hands of the AGP. AGP is now Atul Keshab Phani Limited Company. AGP is now the company of three individuals.” Pabindra Deka also said more four MLAs from AGP will quit the party soon.
Pabindra Deka said that the decision was taken by him with the approval of 52 meetings in his assembly constituency. He also said AGP will be big zero in 2021. He will join newly formed regional party AJP in upcoming convention of Assam Jatiya parishad.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho