MLA Pabindra Nath Deka resigns from Assam Gana Parishad. The resignation letter is sent to President Atul Bora. Pabindra Nath Deka is sidelined by the party just because of he is opposing the Citizenship Amendment Act.
Pabindra Deka says ” Regionalism is not safe in the hands of the AGP. AGP is now Atul Keshab Phani Limited Company. AGP is now the company of three individuals.” Pabindra Deka also said more four MLAs from AGP will quit the party soon.
Pabindra Deka said that the decision was taken by him with the approval of 52 meetings in his assembly constituency. He also said AGP will be big zero in 2021. He will join newly formed regional party AJP in upcoming convention of Assam Jatiya parishad.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video