Is the Arvind Kejriwal-headed government model in Delhi slowly starting to be taken up by the Assam government too? The state government’s announcement on free electricity in Assam, recently made this question relevant.
Due to the upcoming Assembly election in 2021, Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sharma has been busy in various party meetings announcing an attractive govt scheme. Now, the Assam government has announced a free charge of 30 units of electricity in Assam following the steps of the Arvind Kejriwal government to woo voters. It may be mentioned that the Kejriwal government in Delhi has provided 200 units of free electricity per month to every consumer in Delhi. Now the Assam government, like the Delhi government, has also announced that electricity charges up to 30 units should not be paid.
This announcement was made by the state government’s minister Himanta Biswa Sarma at a public meeting in Dhekiajulie in North Assam today.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video