Assam Minister calls Assam Jatiya Parishad Flag’s as like as the flag of Bangladesh
Assam Jatiya Parishad needs the vote of Bangladeshis, so their flag is like the flag of Bangladesh. This explosive comment was made by Pijush Hazarika, the Minister of Urban Development including T&CP (Independent), Health & Family Welfare Government of Assam.
Criticizing the Assam Jatiya Parishad strongly, Pijush Hazarika said the party has taken its name from the old Assam Gana Parishad, slogans from BJP, and the flag from Bangladesh. So, The existence of Assam is at risk at the hands of this group.
Similarly, on the issue of Lurinjyoti Gogoi contesting from Naharkatia, he said that the AASU leader had collected rice in whose name and ran away. Commenting on the Issue of Miya Museum ,The Minister said that if Ali raises the issue in the Assembly he would face a worst situation.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation