Ahead of the Assam Assembly election’s the main target of Congress will be Powerful Minister Himata Biswa Sharma. What did Himanta announce in the last four budgets? What has not been implemented by the announcement made in the budget? Arising these question, Congress is going to lunch a book on Himanta’s Failed budget promise.
Addressing questions on previous budgets, Assam State Congress president Ripun Bora targeted Assam BJP’s main strength and NEDA chief Dr. Himant Biswas Sharma. The State Congress will hold four press conferences to discuss the announcements of the four budgets submitted in the Assembly from 2016 to the current financial year.
As part of this, Assam state Congress President Ripun Bora at the first press meeting on Friday said that Himanta failed to implement the Budget for 2016-17 announced in the Assembly. The President also said, “Congress will launch a book on Himanta’s Failed budget promise and will hand over that book to every houseman.”
Ripun Bora also questioned about the number of BJP members in Assam. Ripun Bora says BJP has given a nod to the people even in the number of their party members.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video