“There is no scheme in Congress for khilanjiya. The Congress leader does not use the word ‘khilanjiya’.” – says Assam Minister Pijush Hazarika. This time the BJP youth minister challenges congress to announce one scheme by writing the word ‘Khilanjia’ in the elections. The Minister also reacted sharply to the alliance between the Congress and the AIUDF. Pijush Hazarika says that Ajmal is now saying that the Chief Minister will be the Tarun Gogoi, When the number of minority MLAs of Bangladeshi roots in both parties increases after the elections, it will be said that someone Ali, Hussain should be the chief minister.
Minister Pijush Hazarika made this comment at the distribution of land lease and allotment letter to landless khilanjiya beneficiaries held at Jagiroad on Monday under the initiative of The Department of Revenue and Disaster Management and The District Administration of Morigaon. The event was also attended by Marigaon MLA, R. R. Deori who said that the new political parties formed in the state would be helpful to the BJP.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video