Congress MLA Rajdeep Gowala and former MLA Rumi Nath have been dismissed from the Congress party today. President of Assam Pradesh Congress Committee, Ripun Bora has taken the two leaders out of the Congress party for allegedly engaging in anti-party activities.
In a press statement today, Ripun Bora made this public. Rajdeep Gowala is the MLA of Lakhimpur constituency while Dr. Rami Nath was a former MLA from Borkhola constituency of Barak Valley. The two Congress leaders have been discharged by President Ripun Bora from the Congress party for a period of six years.
It may be mentioned that Himanta Biswa Sharma had said that Rajdeep Gowala would join the BJP in March this year. although Ripun Bora claimed this a rumour but now this seems to be on the path to truth.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho