“If the governor’s rule is increased by one more day, then the fire will be lit. We are waiting for the all-party meeting on the 6th Of August. As the 6 months of Governor’s rule will be completed on the 27th Of August. Before that we have requested to call for the BTC elections”, Naba Hira Kumar Sarania commented in an exclusive interview with a journalist in Nagrajuli today.
“The BTC will definitely burn if the Governor’s rule is increased,” the MP Naba Kumar Sarania said while re-bringing the issue of Governor’s rule. “We wanted the governor’s rule after the BPF term ended. But now if the governor’s rule is increased for one day more then the BTC people will take up a highly democratic programme,” said MP Naba Kumar Sarania
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho