A cabinet meeting was held today in the meeting room of Assam Administrative College, chaired by Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal. The meeting was attended by various ministers of the Assam Government.
The meeting chaired by Sonowal requested the Assam State Election Commission to held the BTC election by December 15 and requested to continue the governor’s rule in BTC until then. So the date of the BTC election may be announced by 15 December.
The meeting also decided to provide financial assistance to various Goshalas in Assam so that Gopaloks could be helped in providing food to cows in Goshalas. In addition, it was decided at a meeting to provide one-time assistance of Rs 10 lakh to the family of constable Raben Das, who was unfortunately brought to death in Anti-Cattle Smuggling Operation. Raben Das wa s25 years old who died in South Salmara district along the Indo-Bangladesh international border during the operation against Anti-Cattle Smuggling.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho