The Health, Finance, and Education Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma announced a slew of projects for the area including Royal Enfield (Bullet) bikes for the youth of Assam at a public meeting in Sorbhog on Thursday. However, the minister did not disclose any eligibility criteria for getting a Royal Enfield (Bullet) bike.
Assam Govt already distributed around 22 thousand free scooties to the meritorious girls of Assam based on HS results under Dr. Banikanta Kakati Merit Award of Pragyan Bharati scheme.
After that, the Boys are also demanding Royal Enfield (Bullet) for them. That’s the reason the minister said, “Are you all ready to ride Bullet bikes. We will look after the matter once we form the government in Assam Assembly Election 2021, but all of you should get ready to ride bullet bikes with your driving license by this year.”
- Missing Bindas Kavya is Found : latest Update inside
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details