One of the Assam Police Inspectors is suspended for wearing a skull cap. A Sub-inspector of Assam Police has been suspended from service for allegedly wearing a religious cap while on duty. Mohammad Choukat Ali, a deputy inspector of police working in the Assam Police Radio Organisation (APRO), went viral on social media in a photo of wearing an Islamic skull cap during his duty.
Choukat Ali himself was reported to have uploaded the photo on social media while on duty from the APRO office in Dispur. Sub-Inspector Ali was suspended from his job through a direction from the Assam Superintendent of Police (Communications) head office-2 for the offence of ‘irregularity’, ‘undesired use’ and ‘uniform’ breaking rules.
The police department on the other side has also sent a show-cause notice to the sub-inspector Choukat Ali. According to Sources, the sub inspector had taken the photo on November 7 in Hajo of the kamrup rural district of Assam.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho