Farmer leader Akhil Gogoi is going to contest the upcoming 2020 assembly elections from jail. The farmer leader Akhil Gogoi will contest election from two constituencies in the 2020 Assam election. Rajior Dol is likely to provide ticket Akhil Gogoi from Sivsagar and Teok assembly constituencies. The state coordinator Prabin Das said this by forming the advisory committee in Golaghat.
The election activity has increased gradually across Assam as well as in Golaghat. In addition to BJP, Congress, the new party ‘Rajior Dol ‘ led by the current KMSS, has formed advisory committees in different districts to strengthen its organizational base.
The district-level advisory committee of Rajior Dol was formed at the District Library in Golatgha on Monday. The meeting was attended by state coordinator Prabin Das, Leader Ratan Das and several others. State coordinator Prabin Das said in this meeting that farmer leader Akhil Gogoi is going to contest from jail.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho