The AJP president, Lurinjyoti Gogoi addressed a press conference for the first time after the formation of the full committee of the newly formed Assam Jatiya Parishad. Addressing a press conference at Prag continental in Guwahati, President Lurinjyoti Gogoi said that the year 2019 and 2020 were a very scary year for Assam.
He said that by 2021, the people of Assam demands that society be brought up with new ideas. AJP president Lurinjyoti Gogoi also said that he would go ahead with the slogan “আমি ঘৰে ঘৰে আমি, ঘৰে ঘৰে উপাৰ্জন”.
Lurinjyoti Gogoi claimed that if AJP forms the government in Assam in 2021, A Rs of 5,000 per month per unemployed youth and Rs. 10,000 per month per unemployed youth from a technical background will be given. Assam Jatiya Parishad Vice President Adip Kumar Phukan, General Secretary Jagdish Bhuyan, and Basanta Deka were also present at the press conference.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation