The Assam Gana Parishad is all set for the 2021 assembly elections. Assam Gana Parishad will contest the 2021 assembly election in alliance with BJP. The regional party will not leave the constituency occupied by the AJP even if they have an alliance with the BJP.
The Assam Gana Parishad will contest 40 assembly constituencies including the 14 constituencies currently in its possession. This statement was made by Senior AJP MLA and former minister Ramendra Naryan Kalita. Ramendra Narayan Kalita also called former chief minister Prafulla Kumar Mahanta as the next guardian.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho