The new regional political party Assam Jatiya Parishad is getting ready with the constitutional draft and flag of the Party. Today the party made its flag and draft constitution in public.
Dr. Krishna Gopal Bhattacharya and Dr. Basant Deka, the chief advisors of the Advisory Committee made the draft and flag of the Constitution public at Hotel Purg Content. Explaining the aim and objectives of the Constitution, Dr. Krishna Gopal Bhattacharya said, “To strengthen the democratic and democratic structure of the country as recorded in the preamble of the Constitution, the Assam Jatiya Parishad will work to protect the socio-cultural well-being of assam and its entire indegenious people.
When Reporters Asked why the color or model of the flag was such, he said, “Blue is a symbol of hope, knowledge and creative thinking. It also means depth and range such as the depth of the sky and the range of the ocean. An abstract symbol of red color giving up and courage. It is another form of Surya, Agni, joy, and love. The white color is a set of all colors. The wave indicates the characteristics of the Brahmaputra which is the life-line of Assam. The red circle will have party symbol.
The party symbol will be added after getting approval from Election Comission.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho