The State Coordinator’s Office of National Register of Citizens (NRC) has filed an affidavit in the Gauhati High Court, stating that more than 4,700 “declared foreigners”, D (doubtful) voters and individuals with citizenship issues whose cases are pending at foreigners’ tribunals and their decedents have been included in the final updated National Register of Citizens issued in 2019.
According to the affidavit of the NRC authority, After background verification of 10,199 people listed in the final NRC, 4795 Ineligible persons are identified. last October, The Gauhati High Court asked the NRC State Coordinator to submit an affidavit on how the names of some ineligible persons were get listed on NRC. The court issued the order after hearing the appeal of Rima Begum, a resident of Mukalmua in the Nalbari district. In 2019, Rima was declared a foreigner by a foreigners’ tribunals; But she was among the applicants whose names are included in the final NRC list. NRC authorities also said that 1032 Ineligible persons were listed in final NRC and data country operators were responsible for the error.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video
Assam Board4 weeks ago
Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
Earning Tricks4 weeks ago
CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
Earning Tricks1 week ago
Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
Assam3 weeks ago
Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer