The former chief justice of India, Rajya Sabha President-nominated MP Ranjan Gogoi on Thursday commented on NRC Assam in an interview with a private television channel. He said,”There is a game in the name of National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam for the last 50 years. None of the political parties in Assam wants nrc. The politicial parties have been only taking political benefits by raising the issue of NRC. ’’
Ranjan Gogoi has made some explosive remarks regarding the Citizenship Amendment Act as well as the National Register of Citizens while participating in an interview organized by a newsgroup in Kolkata. The NRC issue is still under the consideration of the Supreme Court and Gogoi had heard the NRC case while he was the chief justice of the country.
Commenting on the NRC, Ranjan Gogoi said, “A political party promises to protect illegal immigrants in exchange for votes while another is promising to deport illegal immigrants as they call immigrants as a challenge to the indigenous people. And this game has been going on in Assam for the last 50 years. ’’
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video