The doors of Meghalaya’s tourism reopens from December 21, 2020. At the end of the nine-month break due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of Meghalaya has decided to reopen tourist destinations in the state from December 21. “We have decided to re-open tourist destinations for tourists from December 21 In view of the safety aspect of all, we have decided @meghtourism make it mandatory for every tourist to register through the app,” Said Chief Minister of Meghalaya, Conrad Sangma on Monday.
The State Government has also prepared a special SOP for visitors who are going to visit the state. Tourists coming to Meghalaya will have to upload valid id cards along with photographs on the website of the Meghalaya Tourism Department. Apart from these, some basic information like no of people, place of stay, places of visiting should be uploaded to the website by tourist himself. The Meghalaya Tourism app will be available on Google Play Store and Apple Mobile Store.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho