Arnab Goswami arrested for his alleged role in the suicide death of Anvay Naik. It may be mentioned that Police appealed to the court seeking Arnab in their custody but Alibagh Sessions Court sent Arnab Goswami to judicial custody for 14 days.
The accused journalist has alleged that he was tortured because the police did not get his custody. “I want to inform the people of India that there is a threat to my life. They say I cannot talk to the advocate. I have been tortured. My police custody application was rejected by the court. They don’t want me to be released. ” This is what Aanob Gogoi says in the news broadcast by The Republic TV.
On Sunday, Arnab Goswami was shifted to Talaja Jail from Alibagh. Arnab Goswami can be seen shouting at the window in a police vehicle while he was bringing to Talaja Jail.
On last Wednesday, the Alibagh Session Court rejected the bail plea of Arnab Goswami and sent him to 14 days judicial custody while the Bombay High Court on Saturday stayed hearing on The Bail Plea of Arnab Goswami till November 9.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho