Assam Revenue Department Recruitment is going to conduct by Assam State Revenue Department. Notifications of Assam Revenue Department Recruitment are yet to be released on its official website https://landrevenue.assam.gov.in/ and the Application form will tentatively be released soon. The recruitment process will be completed by the next 6 months. As per the source, there is no application fee for the candidates. The candidates who had an employment exchange card of Assam are eligible to apply. Different posts offered under Assam Revenue Department Recruitment are –
- Junior Assitant
- Peon & Chowkidar etc
Eligibility criteria may vary as per the post. In some, a Class VIII pass is enough to apply, While in others, Graduation or Higher Secondary is the minimum criteria. A final merit list is prepared based on the results of the written exam.
The newly appointed Revenue and Disaster Management Minister, Jogen Mohan has announced that Assam Revenue Department Recruitment will begin soon. He also said that in the Revenue department of Assam, 2700 Posts to be filled with this recruitment process. This will be included under Chief Minister’s vision to provide 1 lakh jobs in Assam by 2022.
Candidates applying for the post of Assam Revenue Department Recruitment must have a minimum age of 18 Years. And maximum age limit is 40 years. Application Form for Assam revenue department recruitment is expected to be released soon for 2022.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho