ULFA(I) officials made a statement on Friday that they are going to take action against the two kidnapped employees of the Quippo Oil and Gas Infrastructure Limited, Ram Kumar, and Pranab Kumar Gogoi by the next week. In the statement, ULFA officials said that there is no outcome that comes from the discussion between the QUIPPO officials and ULFA(I). As a result, ULFA(I) will take strict action against the kidnapped employees.
Also, ULFA(I) threatens to take action against all other employees working in Quippo Oil and Gas Infrastructure Limited of Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh and asks them to go back home until further notice.
On the other hand, Finance Minister of Assam Dr Himanta Biswa Sharma provide the first reaction on the kidnapping issue of two Quippo employees . Himanta Biswa Sharma request ULFA(I) to exempt two officials from severe punishment.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation