ULFA(I) officials made a statement on Friday that they are going to take action against the two kidnapped employees of the Quippo Oil and Gas Infrastructure Limited, Ram Kumar, and Pranab Kumar Gogoi by the next week. In the statement, ULFA officials said that there is no outcome that comes from the discussion between the QUIPPO officials and ULFA(I). As a result, ULFA(I) will take strict action against the kidnapped employees.
Also, ULFA(I) threatens to take action against all other employees working in Quippo Oil and Gas Infrastructure Limited of Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh and asks them to go back home until further notice.
On the other hand, Finance Minister of Assam Dr Himanta Biswa Sharma provide the first reaction on the kidnapping issue of two Quippo employees . Himanta Biswa Sharma request ULFA(I) to exempt two officials from severe punishment.
- Missing Bindas Kavya is Found : latest Update inside
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details