ULFA(I) officials made a statement on Friday that they are going to take action against the two kidnapped employees of the Quippo Oil and Gas Infrastructure Limited, Ram Kumar, and Pranab Kumar Gogoi by the next week. In the statement, ULFA officials said that there is no outcome that comes from the discussion between the QUIPPO officials and ULFA(I). As a result, ULFA(I) will take strict action against the kidnapped employees.
Also, ULFA(I) threatens to take action against all other employees working in Quippo Oil and Gas Infrastructure Limited of Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh and asks them to go back home until further notice.
On the other hand, Finance Minister of Assam Dr Himanta Biswa Sharma provide the first reaction on the kidnapping issue of two Quippo employees . Himanta Biswa Sharma request ULFA(I) to exempt two officials from severe punishment.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video