The COVID-19 vaccination process in Assam will start from 16 January. Health Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma disclose this information on Wednesday. A total number of 1,60,000 people have already registered for vaccination.But Health Department of Assam is currently capable of vaccinating one lakh ten thousand people only.
The consignment of COVID-19 vaccine in Assam was brought directly to the refrigerator compartment of the Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Department. After reaching Guwahati airport on Tuesday afternoon vaccines are currently stored in that reffrigerator compartment.
After receiving two consignments of COVID-19 vaccine, the health department of Assam is ready to start vaccination process. Doctors, nurses, sweeping staff (Covid Warriors) of Assam will get the vaccine doses in the first phase while teachers and police personnel will get the vaccine in second phases.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video