The COVID-19 vaccination process in Assam will start from 16 January. Health Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma disclose this information on Wednesday. A total number of 1,60,000 people have already registered for vaccination.But Health Department of Assam is currently capable of vaccinating one lakh ten thousand people only.
The consignment of COVID-19 vaccine in Assam was brought directly to the refrigerator compartment of the Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Department. After reaching Guwahati airport on Tuesday afternoon vaccines are currently stored in that reffrigerator compartment.
After receiving two consignments of COVID-19 vaccine, the health department of Assam is ready to start vaccination process. Doctors, nurses, sweeping staff (Covid Warriors) of Assam will get the vaccine doses in the first phase while teachers and police personnel will get the vaccine in second phases.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation