The COVID-19 vaccination process in Assam will start from 16 January. Health Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma disclose this information on Wednesday. A total number of 1,60,000 people have already registered for vaccination.But Health Department of Assam is currently capable of vaccinating one lakh ten thousand people only.
The consignment of COVID-19 vaccine in Assam was brought directly to the refrigerator compartment of the Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Department. After reaching Guwahati airport on Tuesday afternoon vaccines are currently stored in that reffrigerator compartment.
After receiving two consignments of COVID-19 vaccine, the health department of Assam is ready to start vaccination process. Doctors, nurses, sweeping staff (Covid Warriors) of Assam will get the vaccine doses in the first phase while teachers and police personnel will get the vaccine in second phases.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho