Slice referral code June 2022 | Slice invite code
Hey guys, Here is a great opportunity to earn a decent amount by slice referral code. These days everyone wants to have a credit card and a slice credit card can be a good option in 2022. You can also earn a decent amount by using the slice invite code. But it is not easy to have a credit card. For having a credit card you need to have a good credit score. if you don’t have a credit score and still want a credit card then you can use Onecard Credit Card by simply creating an FD. By having a Slice Credit Card Everyone has a free credit card or EMI. Students and working professionals anyone can get the Slice credit cards and can earn a decent amount of money from the Slice Refer and Earn program.
Slice Referral Code – HUNK324703
Slice Invite Code Details 2022
|App Name||Slice Credit Card|
|App Type||Finance & Loan|
|Referral Bonus||Rs 300 (Limited)|
|Sign Up Bonus||Rs 300|
|Download Now||Refer Link|
|Payout Options||Bank Account|
Unique Features Of Slice App 2022
Here are the unique features of the Slice Credit Card App-
- No Joining Fee and Annual Fee in Slice Credit Card.
- Get Rs 300 On the First Transaction of the Referee.
- Instant Online Activation of Slice Credit Card through Adhaar Card.
- Up to 6 months of no-cost EMI.
- The referee will get Rs 300 as a sign-up bonus.
- Emergency credit or loan facility is available to your bank account or in your E-wallet.
How to Apply for Slice Card using Slice Referral Code
First of all, you should have the following documents to apply slice card using the slice referral code-
- Aadhaar Number
- PAN Number
Here are the steps to get a free slice credit card & signup bonus –
- First of all download the slice application from here.
- After installing the App signup it with your Gmail account.
- In the next step, enter your mobile number. (Mobile Number should be linked with the Adhaar Card)
- Verify the number with Adhaar OTP.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Now select your occupation and enter the slice invite code HUNK324703 to get early access to the card.
- After clicking the Submit Button, enter your PAN number linked with your phone number and click on verify pan button.
- Now verify your Credit score and click on proceed.
- After getting the Credit score, enter your Aadhaar number for Aadhaar verification.
- Enter your OTP received in your Aadhar card linked mobile number and type your address where the slice credit card needs to be delivered which is free of cost.
- Now, take your selfie and click on confirm button.
- Congratulations! Now You will get a credit card with an eligible limit.
- After getting the card, Make Your First transaction and get a free Rs.300.
Note – If you get the popup saying ‘slice credit card apply in 3 months then you need to apply again slice credit card after three months. You will surely get the credit card after 3 months.
Slice Invite Code HUNK324703 & Get Rs.300 Bonus
Slice credit card is now offering Rs. 300 per refer. You need to use Slice Invite Code HUNK324703 and will get Rs.300 on your first transaction. So what are you waiting for? just use the Slice invite Code which is “HUNK324703” to avail of Rs.300 cashback in the app.
Slice Credit Card Limit
The slice credit card has a limit starting at as low as ₹2,000 to ₹10,0000 depending upon your credit history. Slice is providing the lowest credit limit on a card available in the Indian credit card market along with One Card.
Slice Credit Card Interest Rate
Slice credit card is . If you delay your Slice repayment then you have to pay a heavy penalty charge. You need to pay Rs 20 to Rs 100 per day for delaying your repayment of Rs 501 to Rs 20,000.
Slice card Detailed REVIEW
Here are detailed review of slice credit card advantages and disadvantages –
Slice Credit card advantages
Before going to a detailed review, first of all, you need to know it is a credit line card. A slice credit card doesn’t have any annual fees as well as joining fees. It provides huge cashback offers every week. For example, recently slice provided flat Rs 10000 cashback offer on Apple products. You can convert any bills into 3 easy EMI without any charge. Anyone whether he is a student or self-employed can apply slice credit card using the slice referral code HUNK324703.
Slice Credit card disadvantages
Slice Card is a credit line card, not a credit card. A credit line card is a type of loan with credit card features. You can easily transfer money to a bank account using UPI but there is a huge charge behind it. If you pay your bills on time then there are not many disadvantages to it. So, if you are interested to apply for a slice credit card then you can use our slice referral code HUNK324703.
Slice credit card all charges
The bill generation date of the slice credit card is the 1st of the month and the bill due date is the 5th of the month. If you pay your bills after the due date then you need to pay high late payment fees.
The late payment charge of the Slice card is as follows –
The Slice card to bank transfer charges is as follows –
|Slice Transfer Charges|
|₹0- ₹200||Charges of ₹10|
|₹200-₹350||Charges of ₹35|
|₹501- ₹1000||Charges of ₹60|
|₹1001- ₹1500||Charges of ₹90|
|₹1501- ₹15500||Charges of ₹930|
|>₹15500||Charges of ₹950|
How to apply slice credit card ( Step by Step Process)
Here is a video tutorial to apply step by step slice credit card-
Final words on Slice credit card
Slice credit card is one of the most amazing credit cards for students as well as offer lovers. It provides huge cashback offers. But you need to utilize the slice credit card and maintain the repayments. You can also improve your credit score by maintaining regular and on-time repayment. So, don’t be late! Grab the slice credit card using our slice referral code HUNK324703.