The world’s first and India’s only hospital train, The Lifeline Express, is currently reached in Assam. The Lifeline Express is currently at the Badarpur railway station in Assam.
Ministry of Railways recently makes a tweet with a few photographs of the hospital. The Lifeline Express is equipped with advanced technology medical devices in the world. Patients from different parts of the country are provided free treatment in Lifeline Express.
People who are financially backward and from vulnerable areas are given priority in providing medical treatment. A team of doctors is always ready at the world’s first railway hospital for the help of patients. Meanwhile, this team of doctors has been treating a large number of patients in different parts of the country.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho