Election Commission has published a draft voters list with photos on November 18, 2020. Anyone who has defected their names or other information in the draft can apply for correction on or before 15th December. This was revealed by Assam state election commissioner Nitin Khade.
The state election official said that the final list of voters with photos will be published on January 15, 2021. He added that new voters who want to include their names in the voter list, voters who want to change constituencies, or those who have been wrongly listed in the published voter list can also apply online or offline mode.
The required form will have to be submitted to the local BLO after applying online. As of now the total number of voters in the state is 2,24,39,522. Out of these, 1,14,25,748 are male voters and 1,10,13,774 are female voters. In this current year, 62 new polling booths have increased in the state. Currently there are 28,205 polling booths in the state.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho