Sputnik V Vaccine in Assam: The wait for the most popular Russian Covid-19 vaccine Sputnik V in Assam continues, as the hospitals saying supply has not yet reached them.
Sputnik V has tied up with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories for manufacturing the vaccine in India. In the first phase, Sputnik V will be available in private hospitals only as the officials of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories had an initial round of talks with the representatives of private hospitals of Guwahati.
According to the source, Sputnik V is most likely to be available in Guwahati hospitals from the first week of June. But the wait for Sputnik V Vaccine in Assam still continues. There is also no official update from the Government side also for the availability of the Sputnik V Vaccine in Assam. Now it is expected to be available in Assam by the month of July.
The most important concern for Sputnik V is the temperature issue. Other Indian-approved Vaccines like Covaxin and Covishield are usually stored at 2 to 4 degrees celsius while Sputnik V needs to be stored in the temperatures of -18 to -23 degrees Celsius to be safely preserved.
However, the wait for the Sputnik V vaccine in Assam continues.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video