A doctor from Assam Seuj Kumar Senapati who was posted in COVID Care Centre (CCC) of Assam’s Hojai district was assaulted by a Mob. Seuj Kumar Senapati was brutally beaten and thrashed by the mob which included the family members of a deceased covid 19 positive patient.
A video goes viral on social media where the mob was seen kicking and hitting the doctor on his head with medical equipment. The attackers had alleged negligence of the doctor towards the patient, Giyasuddin who was admitted after testing COVID-19 positive.
The Chief Minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma tweeted about the incident and said that 24 culprits involved in this barbaric attack have been arrested and the charge sheet would be filed at the earliest. He is personally monitoring this investigation and promised that justice will be served.
Seuj Kumar Senapati Short Details
Dr. Seuj Kumar Senapati was from Dakhinpat Baligaon in the Nagaon district of Assam. He had started his career on Monday as a doctor at Phultali Model Hospital in Hojai district after completing his MBBS degree from Tezpur Medical College. He was a very talented student of Tezpur Medical College.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho