When will the classes start to begin regularly in Assam? This is the only question that continued among students as well as parents of Assam.
Meanwhile, addressing a public meeting on Monday, Education Minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma has made a clear announcement about the opening of schools in Assam. The classes will start regularly in the state on 1st January 2020.
The rules and regulations that are currently applied during the teaching process in the schools, will not continue from January 1. Every day there will be a class. But it must be followed by social distance, use of sanitizer as well as all types of cowed protocols.
Addressing a press conference on Monday, Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma also mentioned the closing down of High Madrasa and Sanskrit tols . The minister said several decisions will be taken in the upcoming Assam Assembly session to make the education system fair.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho