When will the classes start to begin regularly in Assam? This is the only question that continued among students as well as parents of Assam.
Meanwhile, addressing a public meeting on Monday, Education Minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma has made a clear announcement about the opening of schools in Assam. The classes will start regularly in the state on 1st January 2020.
The rules and regulations that are currently applied during the teaching process in the schools, will not continue from January 1. Every day there will be a class. But it must be followed by social distance, use of sanitizer as well as all types of cowed protocols.
Addressing a press conference on Monday, Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma also mentioned the closing down of High Madrasa and Sanskrit tols . The minister said several decisions will be taken in the upcoming Assam Assembly session to make the education system fair.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation