The agreement between Quippo oil and gas Assam and ULFA(I) has almost reached in the last phase. According to the mediator Kaushik Phukan, two kidnapped officers will be released soon. Kaushik Phukan has revealed that the company has already accepted the terms given by ULFA(I) for releasing the two kidnapped officials.
Mediator Kaushik Phukan told that Quippo oil and gas Assam has accepted the term of providing jobs to indegionous youth in the company. Quippo has agreed to provide the appointment of 5,000 qualified indegionous engineers in their company.
On December 21, ULFA(I) and NSCN-K had kidnapped two Quippo oil and Gas company assam officials Ram Kumar and Pranav Kumar Gogoi from Arunachal Pradesh.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho