From today onward, private schools will not be able to increase fees as per their own wishes. The state government has set the fee for private schools. The education department has issued clear instructions in this regard. Private Schools fees by Assam Govt are going to be strictly followed in Assam
As issued by the 16-man School Fee Control Committee-
- From class 1 to class 5 private schools will be able to collect a maximum of Rs. 27,000 per year.
- The annual fee from Class VI to Class X has been set at a maximum of Rs. 32,000.
- The maximum annual fee in the science stream for class 11 will be Rs. 37,000. The annual fee for the art stream will be Rs 32,000. The highest annual fee for the commerce stream is Rs 33,000. And Maximum of Rs 35,000 has been set for another department.
All annual expenses have been included in this annual fee. It does not include only bus fares of students. This annual fee is set only for the year 2021-22. The education department of the state will take strict disciplinary action against the private schools which will not obey these rules and regulations.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho