Deputy Commander-in-Chief of United Liberation Front of Assam-Independent (ULFA-I) Dristi Rajkhowa has been handed over to Assam Police and Security Forces after he surrendered to Meghalaya Police on Wednesday evening. On the other hand, The chief of the ULFA, Paresh Boruah, has reacted to the surrender of Dristi Rajkhowa. Baruah told the media that Rajkhowa had surrendered with the permission of the organization.
“Security forces in an area of Meghalaya surrounded Dristi Rajkhowa for about a week and there was a severe loss of food items till the end,” says Paresh Baruah about the Dristi’s surrender. During this period Dristi Rajkhowa continued to communicate with the organization’s top leadership and he had also thought of committing suicide in fighting against the security forces.
Paresh Boruah adds that we told him to surrender and finally he agreed to surrender only in view of the health condition of his cancer-affected wife. Paresh Boruah made a significant comment that he was allowed to surrender from a human perspective.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho