Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) has sold its entire 61.5 percent stake in NRL Assam. The shares have been sold to a consortium of Oil India Ltd. (OIL) and Engineers India and the Government of Assam for nearly Rs 9,876 crore.
Oil India acquired over 39.84 crore shares or a 54.16 percent stake in NRL Assam. After acquisitions, OIL’s cumulative equity shareholding in NRL becomes 80.16 percent. Engineers India Limited (EIL) which is also a party to the deal, has independently acquired over 3.21 crore equity shares or 4.4 percent of NRL Assam from BPCL. In a regulatory filing, the BPCL said that the remaining 2.29 crore equity shares have been transferred to the Government of Assam. Assam government has an existing shareholding of 12.35 percent in NRL Assam.
NRL is the largest customer of OIL’s crude produced from its North Eastern fields in India. The acquisition is expected to improve the synergy in OIL’s portfolio and develop an integrated oil operation.
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code May 2022 | Slice Invite Code
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho
- Happy Bhogali Bihu 2022 wishes, images, greetings, status, messages and messages to share with loved ones
- Junio Referral Code May 2022 [ARIF3492] – Junio Refer and Earn Rs 1000