Assam will get a new district soon. State minister Himanta Biswa Sarma made this announcement while addressing an election rally in an election campaign of the BTC Election at Ghagrachak, Goibari, Assam.
Himanta Biswa Sarma said Tamulpur would be declared as a new district keeping in mind the greater interests of the local people. Currently, Tamulpur is a sub-division of the Baksa district in BTC. “We will create Tamulpur as a district. Tamulpur district will consist of Darangajuli, Goibari, Nagrijuli, and Suklai Serfang constituencies of the BTC. There will be five districts in BTC including Tamulpur. As of now, there are four districts under the BTC,” Himanta Biswa Sarma said.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho