Key features of Mission Basundhara Assam
The CM of Assam , Himanta Biswa Sarma is going to launch Mission Basundhara Assam Project on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti. But what is Mission Basundhara ? What are the key services that going to offer for the citizens of Assam under this ‘Mission Basundhara’ scheme ? We are going to list all the key features of Mission Basundhara project in Assam. The estimated total expenditure of Mission Basundhara project is Rs 209.84 cr.
What is Mission Basundhara ?
Today is the world of Digital era. Mission Basundhara project are going to replace all land-related issues to the online mode. The Govt of Assam is going to replace the existing offline system of all land-related services to the digital mode so that public can get services sitting at their homes.
Key Services under Mission Basundhara
Here are the 9 key services under Mission Basundhara project –
- Mutation by right of inheritance.
- Mutation after deed registration.
- Partition for undisputed cases.
- Annual patta (AP) to Periodic patta (PP) conversion.
- Reclassification of land.
- Striking names of persons who are no longer in possession.
- Allotment certificates to PP.
- Legacy data updation.
- Mobile number update of Pattadar.
Some Important Points of Mission Basundhara
- Rule 126 (levying mutation fees) and 174 (levying mutation fees) under ALRR 1886 to be relaxed during implementation of Mission.
- No premium for annual patta (AP) to periodic patta (PP) in rural areas.
- New legislation to be brought in next Assembly session for assured land parcels.
- Survey architecture to be totally revamped.
- All Circles to have Assistant Director Survey and Survey teams.
- 2,500 Mandal posts will be created and vacant posts to be filled expeditiously under mission basundhara recruitment.
For more news – click here