Lumpi is a village in northeast India located near the border of Assam-Meghalaya in between the West Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya and Kamrup district of Assam. According to the myth, Lampi is the coldest place in Assam. Lampi is about 95-100 Km away from the main city of Assam, Guwahati. It is about 25-30 Km away from Boko, Assam. The road condition is not so good after Boko, Assam. Lampi is the only village in Assam which have a winter season in July, Aug month also.
In Lampi, the Majority of people are from Khasi, Nepali, and Garo communities. Lampi Assam is under Boko Police station of South Kamrup. There is no fixed viewpoint but you can enjoy the beautiful environment of the village.
Little Known Facts About Lampi Assam
- This place recently got famous for its beautiful environment.
- People of Lampi usually speak Garo, Khasi, and Nepalese where Assamese is a common language.
- The village is also one of the cleanest villages in Assam.
- You can get Pineapple at a very cheap price in Lampi Assam.
Amazing Photos Of Lampi Assam
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video
Assam Board4 weeks ago
Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
Earning Tricks4 weeks ago
CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
Earning Tricks1 week ago
Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
Assam3 weeks ago
Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer