On Wednesday, 21st Oct 2020, The Kaziranga National Park will be opened for tourists. The Chief Minister will formally open the national park at Mihimukh of the Kohora forest at 11 am on 21st Oct, 2020.
Minister of Forests – Parimal Suklabaidya, Minister of Rural Development – Nava Kumar Doley, Agriculture Minister- Atul Bora, and Water Resources Minister Keshav Mahanta will be present on the occasion.
The park authorities are already preparing to open national parks for tourists. Potas-mixed water has been provided for the Tyre bath of tourist vehicles at the entrance. Many areas of the Kaziranga national park are still underwater due to the past flood in Assam and tourists can enjoy Jeep Safari only from Mihimukh to Bhoisamari and Dunga of Bagri forest.
On the other hand, Elephant safaris of Kaziranga National Park will be launched from November 1, 2020. 10 elephants including Phadunya, Lakhmai, Pawan, Beer, Pahi, Fulan Devi are being prepared for the Elephant safaris. On the same day, private elephant safaris are to be started in bagari forest.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video