On Wednesday, 21st Oct 2020, The Kaziranga National Park will be opened for tourists. The Chief Minister will formally open the national park at Mihimukh of the Kohora forest at 11 am on 21st Oct, 2020.
Minister of Forests – Parimal Suklabaidya, Minister of Rural Development – Nava Kumar Doley, Agriculture Minister- Atul Bora, and Water Resources Minister Keshav Mahanta will be present on the occasion.
The park authorities are already preparing to open national parks for tourists. Potas-mixed water has been provided for the Tyre bath of tourist vehicles at the entrance. Many areas of the Kaziranga national park are still underwater due to the past flood in Assam and tourists can enjoy Jeep Safari only from Mihimukh to Bhoisamari and Dunga of Bagri forest.
On the other hand, Elephant safaris of Kaziranga National Park will be launched from November 1, 2020. 10 elephants including Phadunya, Lakhmai, Pawan, Beer, Pahi, Fulan Devi are being prepared for the Elephant safaris. On the same day, private elephant safaris are to be started in bagari forest.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho