The education department of Assam has issued new guidelines for the opening of Hostels of Educational Institutions. The hostel of all educational institutions will be opened from December 15, 2020. However, there are many rules and regulations. According to the guidelines issued by the Commissioner of Education, Pritom Saikia, Hostels in-state colleges, undergraduate colleges, universities, residential schools (government, private) and coaching institutions can be opened from December 15 following some rules and regulations.
The rules of hostel opening guidelines in Assam as below:
- Students with no symptoms of COVID-19 can stay in the hostel.
- 50 percent of the bed will be reduced.
- Each room must have a partition.
- The online class will be closed for students staying in hostels.
- Hostel wardens, cooks, helpers will have to test COVID-19.
- Hostels, kitchens, bathrooms, dining hall must be sanitized.
- Hostel students have to get written permission from their parents. It is not mandatory to stay in the hostel. It will depend on the opinion of the guardian.
- All the students staying in the hostel will have to test COVID-19. Students have to maintain social distance.
- A team of doctors will visit the hostel every week.
- Upstox Refer and Earn Rs 600 | Upstox referral code August 2021
- Lampi Assam- The Coldest and Cleanest Village of Assam
- Download Assam Cattle Preservation Bill 2021 in PDF
- Niyox Referral Code ESTAK007007 | Niyox Refer Code July 2021
- 10+ Guru Purnima images in Marathi 2021 | Guru purnima images download
Manipur4 weeks ago
Best Manipur Day Chart Tips | Manipur Matka Panel Chart
National3 weeks ago
বলিউড চিলেব্ৰেটি মলাইকা আৰোড়াই এইদৰে লগালে ভেকচিন, টুইটাৰত লাগি গল হুলস্থূল
Download3 weeks ago
Assamese Jokes : Latest Assamese Funny Jokes , অসমীয়া কৌতুক, Assamese Koutuk
Earning Tricks2 weeks ago
Niyox Referral Code ESTAK007007 | Niyox Refer Code July 2021
Download3 weeks ago
Good morning Quotes in Assamese | Assamese Good morning