On the last day of the election campaigns in BTC, Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has been seen with his 19-year-old son Nandil. Himanta Biswa Sarma, who had repeatedly asked the student community to stay away from politics during study lives, is seen with his son in an election campaign of the BTC Election.
Minister Himanta made a statement on November 19 which was “Students should first complete their study. Then enter politics. First, finish the course and come to politics with some training.’ But 15 days later, forgetting his own call, Himanta Biswa Sarma has been seen with his son Nandil who is a student in an election rally of the BTC Election. The photo of Nandil with his father goes viral on social media.
The father-son is seen together in a bike rally from Atherighat to Dimakusi in BTC. This is the first time that Nandil is seen in his father’s political program. Nandil is currently studying in a prestigious doon school outside Assam. It may be mentioned that a few days ago, Nandial had visited late chief minister Tarun Gogoi at GMCH with his parents.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video