ULFA, Assam has been publishing various statements about Pranab Gogoi and Ram Kumar, the two officials of a private Oil Company of Quippo, who are recently kidnapped by ULFA. Another statement recently revealed that the two officials will have to face unexpected incidents due to faults of the Quippo company.
In the meantime, Finance Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, who was present at the Sivsagar today on the occasion of Me Dam Me Phi, expressed his views in this regard.
In response to a question asked by the journalists about the two kidnapped officials, the minister appealed ULFA “We call ULFA from ‘me dam me phi’ event to free Pranab Gogoi. Also, release the other person. Because they are small employees. kidnapping them will not be benefitted to anyone. I think that Paresh Baruah should listen to the voice of people wherever he is and free the kidnapping officials.
- Missing Bindas Kavya is Found : latest Update inside
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details