ULFA, Assam has been publishing various statements about Pranab Gogoi and Ram Kumar, the two officials of a private Oil Company of Quippo, who are recently kidnapped by ULFA. Another statement recently revealed that the two officials will have to face unexpected incidents due to faults of the Quippo company.
In the meantime, Finance Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, who was present at the Sivsagar today on the occasion of Me Dam Me Phi, expressed his views in this regard.
In response to a question asked by the journalists about the two kidnapped officials, the minister appealed ULFA “We call ULFA from ‘me dam me phi’ event to free Pranab Gogoi. Also, release the other person. Because they are small employees. kidnapping them will not be benefitted to anyone. I think that Paresh Baruah should listen to the voice of people wherever he is and free the kidnapping officials.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation