ULFA, Assam has been publishing various statements about Pranab Gogoi and Ram Kumar, the two officials of a private Oil Company of Quippo, who are recently kidnapped by ULFA. Another statement recently revealed that the two officials will have to face unexpected incidents due to faults of the Quippo company.
In the meantime, Finance Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, who was present at the Sivsagar today on the occasion of Me Dam Me Phi, expressed his views in this regard.
In response to a question asked by the journalists about the two kidnapped officials, the minister appealed ULFA “We call ULFA from ‘me dam me phi’ event to free Pranab Gogoi. Also, release the other person. Because they are small employees. kidnapping them will not be benefitted to anyone. I think that Paresh Baruah should listen to the voice of people wherever he is and free the kidnapping officials.
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code May 2022 | Slice Invite Code
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho
- Happy Bhogali Bihu 2022 wishes, images, greetings, status, messages and messages to share with loved ones
- Junio Referral Code May 2022 [ARIF3492] – Junio Refer and Earn Rs 1000