The cabinet meeting of Assam today decides to increase the age limit of all employees to 60 years, making good news for employees working in the National Health Mission. The meeting is chaired by Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal approves the increase in age limit up to 60 years in accordance with the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan model.
On the other hand, in today’s meeting, The Bodo language is recognized as the associate official language. From now onwards, the Bodo language will be used as an associate official language. In the cabinet meeting, Devanagari Script has been approved to introduce the Assam Government Language Amendment Bill for the transfer of the Bodo language as the associate official language of the state.
In today’s meeting, the Directorate of Social Welfare is divided into two categories- the Directorate of Women and Child Development and the Directorate of Social Justice and Empowerment. The Cabinet meeting approved the formation of the Komotapur Autonomous Council, the Motok Autonomous Council, and the Amendment of the Moran Autonomous Council Act as well as the Formation of the Bodo Kachari Welfare Autonomous Council.
It may be mentioned that at the Cabinet meeting held last Sunday, three BPF ministers, Pramila Rani Brahma, Rihon Daimari, and Chandan Brahma were absent though today’s meeting is attended by two other BPF minister besides Chandan Brahma.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho