As per a meeting held by the Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee on Monday, the decision has taken to declare April 15, 2021 as a holiday for central government offices in Assam. The holiday list 2021 for central government offices in Assam has been revised as stated by the committee in a circular.
It may be mentioned that the various organization of Central Government Employees and Workers staged a protest at ‘Meghdoot Bhawan’ on Monday against the decision of removing ‘Bohag Bihu’ from the list of holidays for the year 2021.
The holidays of Central Govt offices in a state are decided by the Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee located in that State. The above-mentioned committee had decided to remove ‘Bohag Bihu’ from the list of holidays for the year 2021. But, due to the protest today the committee has revised the holiday list and declared the Bohag Bihu holiday on April 15 for central government offices in Assam.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video