As per a meeting held by the Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee on Monday, the decision has taken to declare April 15, 2021 as a holiday for central government offices in Assam. The holiday list 2021 for central government offices in Assam has been revised as stated by the committee in a circular.
It may be mentioned that the various organization of Central Government Employees and Workers staged a protest at ‘Meghdoot Bhawan’ on Monday against the decision of removing ‘Bohag Bihu’ from the list of holidays for the year 2021.
The holidays of Central Govt offices in a state are decided by the Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee located in that State. The above-mentioned committee had decided to remove ‘Bohag Bihu’ from the list of holidays for the year 2021. But, due to the protest today the committee has revised the holiday list and declared the Bohag Bihu holiday on April 15 for central government offices in Assam.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho