Assam’s First Corona Virus Vaccine Trial will be in Sonitpur and Nalbari
India is fully preparing to completely fight against COVID-19. Preparations are already in progress for the vaccine. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has organized the ‘Clinical Trial’ of The COVID Vaccine on December 28 and 29 in several states including Assam.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said on Friday that the coronavirus vaccination drive will be run on December 28 and 29 in Assam’s Nalbari and Sonitpur districts as well as four other states.
In the first phase of the trial, vaccine doses will be given only to healthcare workers and Anganwadi workers. The vaccination process of Sonitpur district will be completed by Tezpur Urban Primary Health Centre, Dhekiajuli Civil Hospital, Rangapara Primary Health Centre, and privately owned Times Hospital.
- Education Minister of Assam – Ranoj Pegu : Age, Education,Wife, Biography
- Eminent Assamese Literature Homen Borgohain passes away
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam2 weeks ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation
National3 weeks ago
কৰোনাই কাঢ়ি নিলে এই বিখ্যাত পৰিয়ালটোৰ 3 জন সদস্যক , হতবাক হৈ সৰু বোৱাৰীয়েকে কৰিলে আত্মহত্যা