Assam’s First Corona Virus Vaccine Trial will be in Sonitpur and Nalbari
India is fully preparing to completely fight against COVID-19. Preparations are already in progress for the vaccine. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has organized the ‘Clinical Trial’ of The COVID Vaccine on December 28 and 29 in several states including Assam.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said on Friday that the coronavirus vaccination drive will be run on December 28 and 29 in Assam’s Nalbari and Sonitpur districts as well as four other states.
In the first phase of the trial, vaccine doses will be given only to healthcare workers and Anganwadi workers. The vaccination process of Sonitpur district will be completed by Tezpur Urban Primary Health Centre, Dhekiajuli Civil Hospital, Rangapara Primary Health Centre, and privately owned Times Hospital.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho