Assamese singer Parvin Pori has passed away today at GNRC Hospital where she had been undergoing treatment. Singer Parvin Pori had tested positive for COVID19 and admitted into GNRC Hospital, Guwahati.
The singer who suffered from a heart attack is also reported to have been diagnosed with covid-19. Her father was also affected by covid 19 and died two days ago.
Parvin Pori was born on 28 December 1989. The singer had been performing in various Bihu functions for the past few days with Ramadan fasting. Parveen Pari, who suddenly fell ill, finally lost her soul.
The singer Parbin Pori was only 32 years old at the time of her death. There are no words to express our deep sorrow over the untimely demise of singer Parbin Pori.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho