Assam will not ban firecrackers during Diwali as Assam Government has rejected the order of the National Green Tribunal that had issued a ban on firecrackers during Diwali for the purpose of reducing pollution levels during the COVID-19 outbreak. On November 4, A committee chaired by National Green Tribunal’s chairman, Adarsh Kumar Goel had sent notices to Union Territories and 18 states including Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland to ban firecrackers during Diwali.
Several other states including Delhi, Sikkim, Odisha, Rajasthan have also imposed a ban on the use and sale of crackers following the National Green Tribunal’s order.
Assam Forest Minister Parimal Suklabaidya expressing his views said that the use of firecrackers does not cause any harm. We will not ban firecrackers during Diwali.
“The public can use firecrackers without damage to the environment. The use of firecrackers that damage the environment or pollutants firecrackers will not be allowed, Says Assam Forest Minister Parimal Suklabaidya.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho