Assam has been witnessing an upward trend in Covid-19 positive cases for the last few days This has prompted the state government to take necessary action to stop the spread of the virus. Assam Govt has issued a new SOP. Many people are searching for new guidelines for lockdown in Assam 2021. Hence this new sop issued by Govt of Assam can help them to get out the information. We have received model policy guidelines that can be there in the covid protocol. The state administration will announce the new covid protocol addressing a press conference at 3.00 pm. Here are the details of Covid SOP Assam –
- 50 percent audience up to 400 will be allowed at the cultural or social events.
- A maximum of 100 people will be allowed at private events like wedding ceremonies etc according to the new Covid SOP of Assam.
- It is mandatory for all trades like the daily market, weekly market etc. to be closed at 6 pm.
- Only 20 people can attend religious ceremonies and places of worship.
- More than 20 people will not be allowed together at the funeral of the deceased.
- Only 50 per cent of the employees can attend the office.
- Pregnant Women and Women who have children under 5 years can be able to work from home.
- According to New COVID SOP Assam, 50 percent of students can attend classes in educational institutes.
- Citybus and the inter-district buses will run with 50 per cent passengers.
- Wearing masks is mandatory in public places as per the new covid SOP Assam.
- A person who does not wear a mask or spits in at a public place will be fined Rs 1000.
Here are the Assam new COVID SOP details as per the report-