The students of Assam who are going to appear HSLC Exam in 2021 are eagerly waiting for the final decision of SEBA for conducting the exams in view of the sudden spike of Covid-19 cases. Here is the latest Assam HSLC Exam News 2021-
According to a reliable source from SEBA, the Assam HSLC Examination will be conducted as per the predetermined schedule if the covid situation in Assam is favorable. A letter has already been sent to the state education department today. In the meantime, according to a source from SEBA, an important meeting will be held between the Education Department, the Health Department, and SEBA on May 4 regarding Assam HSLC Exam 2021.
SEBA authorities are likely to make an official announcement of the final decision on May 6 after the meeting. Meanwhile, a trusted source from SENA said that although the current situation in Assam is complicated, there is no chance of cancellation of matric examination, although there may be some changes in the Examination schedule.
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code May 2022 | Slice Invite Code
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho
- Happy Bhogali Bihu 2022 wishes, images, greetings, status, messages and messages to share with loved ones
- Junio Referral Code May 2022 [ARIF3492] – Junio Refer and Earn Rs 1000