Himanta Biswa Sarma today announces a piece of good news to the female students of Assam. Education Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma made a major announcement at Sivsagar while distributing the Dr. Banikanta Kakati award. Assam Girls Students will get Rs 100 per day.
Himanta Biswa Sarma says girl students going to school and college will get Rs 100 per day for their classes. The minister said he has now started planning to fulfill his wish. Similarly, every graduate student will get Rs 1500. The assistance will be provided by the state government through a bank account for the purchase of books. Students will get this amount by the end of this month. This was announced by Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. In addition, university students will get Rs. 2,000. The minister made this announcement at Sivsagar today.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho