Assam has registered its highest single-day spike of 1931 fresh Covid-19 cases, the health minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma said today.
On Thursday, 1931 samples have tested for coronavirus out of which 1931 cases found COVID-19 Positive with a rate of 2.63%. Kamrup (M) has records highest number of positive cases i.e. 680.
Govt of Assam issued new guidelines where it is said to shut down all the educational institutions including private and govt till 4th May 2021.
District wise Covid cases in Assam
We have updated the list of district-wise corona cases in Assam for the last 24 hours. Here are the District wise Covid cases in Assam for 22nd April 2021 –
|District||District wise Covid Cases in Assam|
|West Karbi Anglong||4|
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video