Assam covid cases today: The number of COVID positive cases in Assam is updated here. Assam recorded 639 new cases in the last 24 hours (as of April 18). A total number of 23,300 tests were conducted in Assam on April 18 of which 639 have tested positive for COVID19.
The total number of active cases in Assam increases to 5268 according to the recent data shared by the health department of Assam.
District wise Covid cases in Assam
We have updated the list of district-wise corona cases in Assam. Here are the District wise Covid cases in Assam for 18th April 2021 –
|District||Cases Per District of Assam|
|West Karbi Anglong||0|
Kamrup (Metro) recorded the maximum of 354 new cases, followed by Kamrup Rural(35), Nagaon (28), and Dibrugarh (26). Meanwhile, The State Health Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma has ordered to cancel all Bihu functions in Guwahati. It has been ordered that any District with over 300-active covid positive cases can no longer organize any Bihu functions.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho